Before buying a test
Preparing for a test
Taking a test
About our tests
Conditions and symptoms
Partner with us
Why would I need to book a consultation when I've paid for a test?
Your personal health plan from a practioner is included with your test, but you might benefit from extra, more specialist advice.
When you pay for a test, you will get:
- the insights of an advanced test
- an experienced practitioner review
- a 12 week health plan tailored to your needs
This is everything many people people need to get on the road to recovery, along with the support platforms and education we’ve created.
But sometimes, only highly personalised 1 to 1 support over a longer period with an experienced, highly skilled functional medicine practitioner will do.
This could help if you:
- have a complex health history or symptoms
- need additional emotional support, or
- have followed your Healthpath plan and aren’t getting good results within 2-3 months.