Before buying a test
Preparing for a test
Taking a test
About our tests
Conditions and symptoms
Partner with us
I want to wait a week before I do my test, is it ok to store it for that long?
If you want to wait a week before doing your test, that's no problem.
Once you've shipped it back to us, we'll post your results in your Healthpath account within three to 15 working days.
Once you've made your sample/s, you need to make sure you return them within the right timeframe for your test, to ensure your results are as valid and reliable as possible:
- Gut Health Test: within 12 hours
- SIBO Breath Test: within 10 days
- Leaky Gut (Intestinal Permeability) Test: within 72 hours
- Adrenal Stress Test (Cortisol/DHEA): within 24 hours
- Food sensitivity (IgG) Test: within 24 hours